PDA

View Full Version : Kane Comments On Possible In Ring Return

Kemo
04-27-2019, 10:39 AM
It’s been a while since we saw Kane on WWE Programming and while there is no immediate sign of his return, the former World Champion is keeping a never say never attitude.

WWE recently published a video featuring Kane where he is seen performing his day to day duties as the elected mayor of Knox County, Tennessee.

Towards the end of the footage, he also talks about his last match with brother Undertaker against DX and commenting on a possible comeback, the Big Red Monster said never say never:

“There’s a saying in WWE: never say never. And, again, I love performing. The last match, Brothers of Destruction vs. D-Generation X, two legendary teams, two mythical teams, and it didn’t turn out like Undertaker and I wanted it to turn out. So, never say never. Maybe I’ll be back out there at some point.”

TWFxUzeb8XQ

This video comes at a time where WWE is struggling with declining ratings and they are citing the absence of big names as the reason for the unexpected financial results for the first quarter of 2019.

Considering that the video comes from the company itself, it’s very hard not to see a hidden meaning behind it and the big question is if the Officials are planning to bring Kane back onto WWE TV anytime soon?