PDA

View Full Version : Vickie Guerrero Says Chris Benoit Should Be In WWE Hall of Fame

Kemo
04-28-2019, 06:13 PM
Vickie Guerrero says she believes Chris Benoit should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. She recently spoke with journalist Chris Van Vliet and said Benoit’s legacy shouldn’t be ignored.

“It’s a sad situation. I loved Chris Benoit,” Guerrero said. “His family was our family. His wife Nancy, we were close friends and their son Daniel and we were all really close. I wasn’t there when it happened and I don’t understand why it happened but I still love him. Aside from all of that, he loved us and he respected us. He was a talented wrestler and he had his own legacy and I think that it shouldn’t be ignored and it’s sad how things turned out but I would like to see him inducted into the Hall of Fame.”

JRxm5wvgvwI

Guerrero also spoke about Sasha Banks’ admiration of Eddie Guerrero.

“She’s incredible,” Vickie Guerrero said regarding Banks. “I got to finally work with her and sit down and talk to her at last year’s Royal Rumble, the first ever for the women. She’s incredible and such a fantastic person and we had a great time sitting down and talking.”

Guerrero also spoke about the ongoing women’s evolution in WWE:

“It’s empowering to know that women have a chance to prove themselves in the ring and to know that women headlined the main event at WrestleMania. I’m proud of them and it’s well deserved. It takes the women from the past to the current roster that have made a place on the road and are able to say it’s not just a man’s industry, it’s the women that can make history as well.”