PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Long On Challenges Of Being The SmackDown GM

Kemo
04-28-2019, 06:22 PM
While Teddy Long played a number of roles in his long career such as a referee and manager, the casual WWE fans remember him for his 2 reigns as the General Manager of SmackDown Live.

During a recent interview with WrestlingInc over the WrestleMania weekend, Long talked about a number of things including being around for the Show of Shows and more.

While talking about his role as the General Manager for one of WWE’s two top shows, the former WCW Star claimed that the most challenging part of it was to make the fans happy:

“Well, the challenging part is to make sure the fans are happy, that’s what I did, regardless of whether the wrestlers liked it or not, if that fans wanted it then that’s how it gonna be. So, the challenging part is for me to have all that power and I’d never been in a position like that, never in my life.”

Continuing on the topic, Teddy said that it was a blessing from God and Vince McMahon that they believed in him. He said to himself that he can’t let this man down and more importantly he can’t let the fans down.

So he gave them what they wanted and he is going to keep on giving what the fans want as long as he is standing. You can check out the full interview of Teddy Long in the video below:

lUN3l3Usohw