PDA

View Full Version : Firefly Fun House Director Talks About Working With Bray Wyatt

Kemo
04-30-2019, 03:49 PM
Jason Baker is a filmmaker, a video and special effects expert and the director of the recent Bray Wyatt vignettes. Baker appeared on the Wrestling Reality podcast recently and spoke about the future of the character.

Had a blast directing these vignettes w/ @WWEBrayWyatt and building the puppets for @THETomSavini studios. #FireFlyFunHouse

— Jason Baker (@bakingjason) April 23, 2019

Baker noted he could not give too much away, however, but he made it clear that whatever comes next in regards to the character is going to catch some people off-guard.

“I cannot wait for the fans to see what comes next,” Baker said. “I think people are going to – I think it’s gonna catch some people off guard in a good way.”

qJMeEtZz-CY

Baker noted that he has worked on projects with Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe but that Bray Wyatt is on-par with anyone in terms of what he brings to his character.

“I’ve had the opportunity of working on films with Russell Crowe, Tom Cruise, Will Smith and a bunch of other people working here in the Pittsburgh film industry and his mindset for his character development is on par with those guys,” Baker said in regards to Wyatt.

“It’s a site to see. It’s something definitely to behold. I was thoroughly impressed with how much dedication he brings to his art and to his craft,” he continued.

Baker has had a working relationship with WWE on several projects in the past as well, including Triple H’s WrestleMania entrance effects. He also helped create the Abby the Witch and Mercy the Buzzard puppets.

JHkiVa-FYvo