PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Reportedly Cleared For In-Ring Return

Kemo
05-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Daniel Bryan hasn’t wrestled since WrestleMania when he dropped the WWE Championship to Kofi Kingston. Bryan was reportedly injured during his bout with Kingston but the nature and extent of his injury was being closely guarded.

According to a recent report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, however, Bryan has been medically cleared to return to the ring.

“We don’t know what the issue was, but Bryan was at TV on 4/30 in Columbus, OH and medically cleared and will be written back into the storylines, perhaps as soon as next week,” wrote Dave Meltzer.

The report would continue to state that had Bryan been cleared earlier, Kevin Owens would not have turned and become Kofi’s challenger at Money in the Bank.

“If this happened a week earlier, or for sure two weeks earlier, Owens wouldn’t have turned,” he continued.

Owens vs Kofi at Money in the Bank was made official this week on Smackdown.

Bryan recently appeared on Jimmy Jacobs’ podcast. He talked about how he finds cities depressing and enjoys the open natural areas of his home state of Washington.

“When I’m in cities around a lot of non-living things, I am more likely to be depressed than I am when I’m in Washington when I’m around trees,” Bryan admitted on the show.