PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Reveals His Biggest Regret About WrestleMania 30

Kemo
05-04-2019, 03:09 AM
Daniel Bryan was recently interviewed on Jimmy Jacobs’ podcast and during the interview, he talked about the one regret that he had about WrestleMania 30.

This is an event that is this is considered one of the best moments in Bryan’s career in the pro wrestling business. WrestleMania 30 took place in 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana and saw him beat Batista and Randy Orton in a triple threat match to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title that served as the headliner.

“The worst part about WrestleMania 30 itself is that my wife didn’t get to come to the ring.” He would continue by bringing up how he was going to marry Brie Bella just a few days after this show but WWE officials told her not to come out to the ring after she asked.

Bryan made it known that he’s not somebody who likes to relive life through pictures but did enjoy seeing himself, his sister and niece all in the ring at this show. He admitted that he doesn’t remember what he did in those matches but does remember hugging Conor, seeing his family in the front row and Brie and William Regal in the backstage arena.

“It’s interesting, seeing that gave me more emotion than the actual thing and the actual fan base and all that. My biggest regret is that I didn’t get to celebrate in that moment, with the confetti coming down, with my wife.”