PDA

View Full Version : Liv Morgan Wonders Where She’s Been Since Superstar Shakeup

Kemo
05-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Liv Morgan was moved to Smackdown during the Superstar Shakeup. She hasn’t wrestled on WWE programming since. Morgan took to Twitter recently to spread a flyer asking about her own whereabouts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D51cAzgWwAUeJKx.jpg

The “flyer” is from the Smackdown Live police department. It notes one of Liv’s discernible features is her blue tongue.

Liv followed the Tweet with comments noting that she is not unhappy in WWE.

I’m not taking shots, I’m not unhappy.. I actually couldn’t be happier. I’m just smart.

— LIV Morgan ?? (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) May 6, 2019

Not long after Morgan was moved to Smackdown, she posted the following note to her former Riott Squad teammates, Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott.

The Riott Squad debuted on the main roster in November of 2017. They were 3 of 5 wrestlers called up during that time, as Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose were also called up and put together with Paige as Absolution.

From the fall of 2018 to WrestleMania 35, the Riott Squad played a key role in building up the participants in the WM35 main event. They began feuding with Ronda Rousey and the Bellas in the build-up to Super Showdown in Australia. This then set the stage for Nikki Bella turning on Rousey leading to the Evolution PPV main event. Building towards WM35, the members of the WrestleMania main event would face Riott Squad members in the weeks leading to the event as well.