PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Launches Her Own Wine Brand

Kemo
05-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Former Smackdown Women’s Champion, Carmella, has launched her own wine brand. She explained the wine brand’s unique name and spoke about how she got into the work recently in an interview with Cheddar.

The wine is named Capo Cagna – which translates to something Carmella believes will resonate with people.

Today was a success!!! ??? #capocagna

— MELLA I$ MONEY (@CarmellaWWE) May 5, 2019

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5xXcLJUYAAsTuH.jpg

“Capo Cagna in Italian loosely translates to "Boss Bitch",’ Carmella said. “Being a woman, women are taking over and I think it’s important to be a Capo Cagna.”

Carmella noted that growing up in a big Italian family helped foster her love of wine.

“I grew up in a big Italian family, so we had Sunday dinners, and I grew up having wine,” Carmella said before noting her grandparents would give her wine when she was just 10-years-old.

Carmella noted that the wine costs under $20 a bottle as she doesn’t like wine that is too expensive. She wanted to create something where people who don’t know much about wine can enjoy it as well.

“My wine partner is teaching me so much and I’m learning every single day,” Carmella noted. “This has been almost a year in the making, so it’s not like it just happened overnight. I’m learning so much and I’m really excited to build this brand.”