PDA

View Full Version : George Mizanin Says Shane McMahon Broke His Rib

Kemo
05-06-2019, 04:53 PM
The Miz’s father, George Mizanin, says one of his ribs was broken during his confrontation with Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 35. Mizanin was on the “Jobbing Out” podcast recently and spoke on what happened.

He noted on the show that he was not even supposed to get into the ring.

“I wasn’t supposed to get in the ring,” Mizanin explained. “But (Shane) said, ‘Whatever happens, just follow my lead.’ And he was calling me into the ring. And I thought, ‘What’s going on? I’m not supposed to get in the ring.’ And I got in the ring and that’s where he actually knee’d me. I broke a rib. And I guess I gave him a black eye. And I guess Michael had three staples put into his head that day.”

Shane’s match with the Miz at WrestleMania this year was his 4th straight Mania appearance. In his return to the organization, Shane lost to the Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania 32. Shane then lost his next Mania match to AJ Styles at WrestleMania 33.

At WrestleMania 34, Shane teamed with Daniel Bryan and defeated Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. He then defeated the Miz at WrestleMania 35 last month.