PDA

View Full Version : Heath Slater Reveals Original 3MB Lineup He Had In His Mind

Kemo
05-07-2019, 07:01 PM
While 3MB ended up being a stable consisting Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater, the faction could have been a lot different if the company had listened to the idea of Slater.

The One Man Band who was considered the leader of the group recently appeared on Edge and Christian’s podcast where he discussed a number of things.

While talking about the faction he led several years ago, Slater revealed that he had the idea for Dean Ambrose and other stars to join him and form a band but the company didn’t agree with his line up:

“I pitched this idea, but the guys that I pitched for was [Dean] Ambrose, Fandango and EC3. I pitched those ideas and they said, ‘Ambrose no we have something for him, Dango no we have something for him,’ and I was like, ‘What about Hutter?’ and they’re like, ‘No’. I said, ‘Why not?’ and they’re just like, ‘No’.”

Continuing on the topic, the former Nexus member recalled the initial reaction of the stars who eventually ended up being a part of the band, McIntyre and Mahal.

According to him, Mahal who was doing nothing at the time accepted the decision easily. However, McIntyre was very angry at first and he made his peace with it later on.