PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole Comments On Possible Break Up Of Undisputed Era

Kemo
05-07-2019, 07:02 PM
WWE has been teasing a break up for Undisputed Era on NXT TV in recent weeks but the group’s leader Adam Cole believes in their brotherhood.

Cole was recently interviewed by WWE.com where he discussed his upcoming Evolve appearances, the current Evolve World Champion Austin Theory and more.

When asked about his recent rifts with fellow Undisputed Era Member Roderick Strong, Cole revealed that he hasn’t been in touch with him since Strong walked out of the group during the May 1st episode of the show:

“Yeah, that’s a touchy subject for me. I don’t really know where Roderick is at the moment; we haven’t really talked a ton. I’ll tell you this much regarding people questioning the position of this group: In my opinion — and I stand by this — without question, Adam Cole has been and will always be the leader. “

Though continuing on the topic, Adam said that Undisputed Era is a brotherhood and if their brotherhood is as strong as he thinks, then they will pull through and come back stronger than ever.

Apart from this Adam Cole also talked about his classic 2 Out Of 3 falls NXT Championship match with Johnny Gargano at the last Takeover event.

He explained that he deserves a rematch for the Championship because he scored the first fall in the bout.