PDA

View Full Version : Willie Mack Reveals Why WWE Stopped Him From Joining The Performance Center After Signing

Kemo
05-08-2019, 06:21 PM
Willie Mack recently signed a long-term deal with Impact Wrestling after spending the past few years exploring the Independent circuit and working with various companies.

One of the more interesting stops of his journey were when he was signed by WWE in 2014. His career, however, never took off and the former NWA National Heavyweight Champion was released before he can even make his debut.

Mack recently had an interview with WrestlingInc where he talked about his signing with WWE and revealed that they told him not to come to the performance center because the doctors had some concerns about his health:

“I wasn’t in WWE at all; I got signed in February 2014 and signed for six months. I was supposed to go down there [to the Performance Center] in October but they said don’t plan on coming down. The doctor said they don’t like one of your knees and don’t like how your blood pressure is.”

Continuing on the topic, Willie explained that it was a shock for him because he signed off his life on the promise of the WWE money but then right before he was about to leave they told him not to come.

He went on to mention that this happened five years ago and if anything was wrong with his health it would have popped up by now.

Later in the interview, Mack claimed that there was a lot of other stuff he heard from people about the reason for his release but he didn’t expand on his comments.