PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss And Buddy Murphy No Longer Together

Kemo
05-08-2019, 06:27 PM
WWE Superstars Alexa Bliss and Buddy Murphy have reportedly broken off their engagement, according to Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet.

Tweeting out the news, Satin divulged that Bliss and Murphy haven’t been an item since at least the fall of 2018.

“In regards to rumors of Alexa Bliss and Buddy Murphy calling off their engagement — a source close to Bliss confirms she & Murphy ended their relationship & have been living apart since Sept. ’18. FWIW, I’m told Bliss is still a huge fan of Murphy as both a wrestler and person.”

The WWE Superstars became engaged in December 2015. With many Superstar couples managing to end up on the same brands with the promotions recent Superstar Shake-Up, questions began to circulate when Bliss and Murphy didn’t ultimately end up on the same brand.

Alexa would stay on Monday Night RAW whilst Buddy would leave the purple brand, 205 Live, with his call-up to SmackDown Live.

Despite this turn of events, Alexa Bliss still congratulated Buddy Murphy on his new opportunity on the blue brand every Tuesday night.

Murphy, appearing on Lilian Garcia’s podcast, Chasing Glory, earlier in the year had high praise for Bliss. He addressed having a long distance relationship and how they maintain that before stating that “I support her 110%, I watch her stuff. I send her my promos. She’s the one that helped me how to speak, she’s taught me heaps.”