PDA

View Full Version : Elias Talks About Having The Support Of The McMahon Family

Kemo
05-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Although neither Roman Reigns nor Elias appeared on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live, WWE released a backstage interview of Elias speaking with Sarah Schreiber.

Discussing his upcoming matchup against “The Big Dog” at Money In The Bank, Elias was asked about where he gets his confidence from. His response? His reflection, apparently.

“My reflection. When Roman Reigns looks in the mirror he sees his true self, a weak, broken down shell of what he used to be. But when I look in the mirror, I see the greatest acquisition in SmackDown Live history. The power of Elias is insane, and the support has been overwhelming.”

He would clarify that, when he says “support,” he isn’t referring to the WWE Universe:

“Everybody loves me, but I’m talking about people that actually matter. The kingmakers, the McMahon family. I mean, did you see the support I had from Shane McMahon last night on Monday Night RAW when we beat up Roman Reigns?”

He concluded, promising that ”At Money In the Bank, Roman Reigns is going to realize that he is no longer the one chosen to carry WWE on its back, because now and forever, WWE stands for Walk With Elias.”

Money In The Bank takes place on Sunday, May 19th, from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut.