PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Discusses Wanting To Wrestle John Cena

Kemo
05-09-2019, 02:02 PM
RAW Superstar, Drew McIntyre, has revealed which wrestler he would like to have a match against before they retire from in-ring competition: John Cena.

In an interview with Express UK, “The Scottish Psychopath” confessed that a matchup with Cena would be an undeniable “notch on my belt.”

“A match with John Cena is on my list,” McIntyre admitted. “I never had a singles match with John Cena. Before he hangs it up officially, I definitely want that match. A victory would be another notch on my belt.”

Cena has been working a highly reduced schedule at this point in time. He has been selectively appearing for WWE for big-time angles and moments due to outside commitments. He recently brought back his Doctor Of Thuganomics gimmick to confront Elias during WrestleMania 35.

For what it’s worth, McIntyre actively trains at Hard Nocks South gym. The connection? John Cena owns that establishment.

Drew McIntyre recently had his biggest WWE match to date at WrestleMania 35. He would lose to a returning Roman Reigns.

He is scheduled to be a part of WWE’s upcoming Money In The Bank ladder match. McIntyre will compete against Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Baron Corbin, Ali, Randy Orton, Andrade, and current Intercontinental champion, Finn Balor.