PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Wants To Make History By Wrestling In Saudi Arabia

Kemo
05-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Luminary Superstars such as The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, and a returning Goldberg will join current roster members like Roman Reigns, Kofi Kingston, Braun Strowman, and Seth Rollins when WWE returns to Saudi Arabia later this year.

Speaking with the NHB Podcast, Natalya expressed her interest in accompanying WWE to Saudi Arabia and making history by being the first woman to wrestle there.

“I would really love a chance, one day, to go to Saudi Arabia. I think that would be such an incredible thing for women to make some history over there. So one day I hope, in a way that Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss were able to wrestle in Abu Dhabi, one day hopefully that would be a place I would like to go to and be able to do something historical for women over there,” she said.

“I don’t know, but I’m a firm believer in never say never. For women to be able to one day be able to perform in Saudi Arabia, I know it’s not something we’re doing it at this moment, but one day I want to be one of the women to do that. For me, I just think it would just be so historical for women to make those positive steps over there. I think it’d be a huge step for WWE and huge step for that country. It’s something I want to be a part of.”

This next special will take place in Saudi Arabia on Friday, June 7th 2019. The show will take place at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah. It will be available to stream on the WWE Network. No matches have been announced at this point in time.