PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Cross Officially On RAW, Teases Changes

Kemo
05-12-2019, 03:08 AM
Ex-Sanity member, Nikki Cross, finally has a WWE brand that she can call home.

During a post-match backstage interview, Cross revealed that she is the “newest RAW Superstar” before expressing her frustration at having lost her match that night on Main Event. She would compete against one half of the current WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions, Peyton Royce.

“Tonight…tonight was my chance. The newest RAW Superstar, Nikki Cross…it was my chance to make an impact on Main Event tonight. It was my chance, and I lost. I lost. Is there something I need to change here? Do I need to change? What needs to change? Do I just fight from the ground up, scratching and clawing? What needs to change? I’m always talking in the dark. Maybe it’s time to step out of the dark and take a long, good hard look in the mirror.”

Nikki Cross accompanied several NXT Superstars to the main roster last year. However, whereas her colleagues were eventually associated with either RAW or SmackDown, Cross was left in relative limbo for months.

Now, with her officially on Monday night’s, it appears that she is teasing a possible change to her style and attitude going forward—one that could help her to immediately establish herself within the women’s division.

fFqrqMc6OwQ