PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins Confirm They Are Dating

Kemo
05-13-2019, 11:08 PM
WWE Champions Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins have gone public about their rumored romantic relationship. The revelation comes after the RAW and SmackDown Women’s champion had a Twitter exchange with Beth Phoenix, who is married to WWE Hall of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland.

“I’ll Ask Him…”

Uploading a photo of herself holding her championships aloft, Lynch’s initial tweet issued a warning to Phoenix, who is standing next to her in the image. She advised the Glamazon to not “get too close to that title.”

Phoenix would respond by writing, “No worries Becky Lynch… I’m just glad that we are friends and not steaming over a silly little detail like being tied for number of title reigns. Cheers!”

But it was Lynch’s next response that would bring Beth Phoenix’s husband, Edge, into the conversation.

“Yeah, we’re neck and neck alright” she said, including an image of her and Edge, who was forced into an unfortunate retirement due to a neck injury.

Edge would then insert himself into the proceedings:

“Listen The Man, you’re doing good for yourself now kid. But we can all find the footage of your steampunk phase, with a familiar entrance where you attempt Edge lite. And fail. Sooooo begone with you.”

At this point, Lynch mentioned that WWE wanted her to be “nicer” on social media. She conceded Edge’s point with a tongue-in-cheek reference to his old theme music.

Beth Phoenix would then ask her friend if they were “involving our men now” to which Becky 2 Belts replied, “I’ll ask him…@WWERollins?” providing public confirmation that the two are officially dating.

Seth Rollins then posted this on Instagram, confirming that Becky wasn’t just being coy with her response to Beth Phoenix.

"I guess I’m allowed to post this now…. @beckylynchwwe ?"

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/ffb73077daf90e832f54de838baa1507/5D5956BC/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/60140968_1336648123156599_6584955914959301543_n.jp g?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com