PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Pitches Program With Big WWE RAW Star

Kemo
05-13-2019, 11:18 PM
While working the current WWE European tour that’s going on, Drew McIntyre has been making the media rounds to promote the live events. The star of Monday Night RAW spoke with News 18 about a wide range of pro wrestling topics.

Among the topics, a potential program with former WWE Champion AJ Styles was talked about. They have never worked a singles match in the past and that includes in WWE, Impact Wrestling, and the independent scene, according to McIntyre. This is something that he wants to happen.

“We were trying to set up the match but that never quite happened. So, we just kept missing each other. When I came back to RAW, he was on SmackDown. Now, we are finally on the same show.

When I first started wrestling, like 18 years ago, it was guys like AJ, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Low Ki who were the new generation of wrestlers with different styles, trying to get the attention. I am very much looking forward to that (battle).”

This feud will have to wait another month. Styles will challenge WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins at the Money In The Bank pay-per-view event while McIntyre will take part in the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.