PDA

View Full Version : TJP Reveals How It Was To Work With Vince McMahon

Kemo
05-14-2019, 08:04 PM
There are a lot of stories about Vince McMahon not being receptive to ideas from stars and yelling at people. However, the former Cruiserweight Champion TJP had a different experience while working with the boss.

The former WWE Star recently had an interview with WrestlingInc where he talked openly about his time in the promotion, superstars being frustrated with their position in the company and more.

Speaking of Vince McMahon, the former Champion claimed that it was always a lot of fun working with the Boss and he is really like a father figure to everybody:

“For me, it was always a lot of fun and was fulfilling, he really is like a father figure to everybody and he’s really more of a normal dude. I can’t stress it enough how normal of a guy he is. I think people are more just scared of his door than anything else."

Continuing on the topic, he said that Vince is really soft spoken. He listens really well and cares about your ideas. While he did often provided feedback, unlike the stories he has heard, the Boss never yelled at him for anything.

Later in the interview, TJP also talked about Lio Rush’s claims of being broke on his current WWE salary. He said that he can’t imagine being that tight, though he did admit that everybody is different and there might be things about Rush’s life we don’t know.