PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Responds To Rusev’s Sarcastic Twitter Comments

Kemo
05-21-2019, 08:39 PM
This past Sunday at WWE’s Money In The Bank event, Charlotte Flair faced off against long-time rival, Becky Lynch.

Flair would eventually emerge victorious, claiming the SmackDown Women’s championship. It would be a short lived reign.

Shortly after, Bayley would cash in her newly won Money In The Bank briefcase, pinning Flair and becoming the new SmackDown Women’s Champion.

Not everyone was thrilled for Flair increasing her championship stats, however.

Taking to Twitter, SmackDown Live Superstar, Rusev, tweeted out:

“Wow when it’s all said and done @MsCharlotteWWE will be 35 time world champ!!! The greatest superstar in the history of superstars. Teach me”

Now, Charlotte has responded.

Firing back on her own Twitter account, Charlotte responded to Rusev’s passive aggressive message with “First, win one, then I’ll show you what I can”.

Rusev, rising to the bait, responded with a one-word reply: “How” accompanied with an emoji of a man shrugging.

The Queen’s response included a strategic breakdown in an effort to help Rusev achieve similar championship glory.

According to her, Rusev should first change his name. The second step is demonstrated with the woman emoji shrugging. Finally, the final step in her easy three-step plan simply stated “Championships”.

Step 1- Change your last name
Step 2- ????
Step 3- Championships

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) May 20, 2019

Oh man …. she got me

— Miro (@RusevBUL) May 20, 2019