PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Wants to Wrestle Until He’s 70

Kemo
05-30-2019, 09:20 PM
After being forced to retire from active competition and staying away from the ring for almost 3 years, Daniel Bryan made his return to wrestling in 2018. However, since then he has been working a lighter schedule.

Due to his various health issues, a lot of people wonder how long Bryan plans to continue wrestling. Many believe that he might have plans of retirement in next few years; though according to the former WWE Champion himself, this is not the case.

During a recent interview with Sports Illustrated, one half of the Planet’s Tag Team Champions talked about his future and revealed that he plans to wrestle for as long as possible and he claimed that we’ll find him in the ring months before he dies:

“There are people who say, ‘I only want to do this for three or four more years,’ or ‘I only want to do this until I’m 45,’ No. I want to do this until I’m 70. Months before I die, I want to be doing a wrestling show.”

Continuing on the topic, the SmackDown Star said that even though he won’t be able to do the things he is able to do now when he gets older, he has been passionate about wrestling his entire life and so he wants to do this his whole life.

Apart from this, Bryan also took some shots at the current WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, saying that Kingston is the reason why nobody talks about the Tag Titles main eventing WrestleMania.