PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Breeze To NXT Full-Time, Comments On Tag Team With Fandango

Kemo
05-30-2019, 09:49 PM
Tyler Breeze will challenge Velveteen Dream for the NXT North American title on Saturday. Today, Triple H confirmed that Breeze is once again a full-time member of the NXT roster.

Breeze sent the below message to his former partner Fandango earlier today. The video features highlights of Breeze and Fandango teaming together:

"As we get closer to Takeover 25 and the opportunity for me to show the world what I can do, I can’t help but think back to the other opportunities I’ve had along the way. Some of which have involved my tag partner @wwefandango We’ve had some great times not only making you guys laugh but also kicking some ass. Here’s to some more of that 😏"

Fandango has been out of action for 11 months after suffering a torn left labrum. His original timeline for return was 6 months and he reported to the WWE PC in December. It’s not clear what has led to Fandango’s extended absence.

Breeze recently joked with his former trainer, Lance Storm, about his position on the main roster in WWE.

Breeze has never won a title in NXT or the WWE main roster. He is a former Florida Championship Wrestling champion and co-held the FCW tag titles along with Roman Reigns.

In 2011, Reigns was wrestling under the name Leakee and Breeze was wrestling as Mike Dalton. They defeated the team of Corey Graves and Jake Carter (Big Van Vader’s son) for the belts. Dalton and Leakee (Breeze and Reigns) would drop the belts to the team of Juice Robinson and Jason Jordan just one month later.