PDA

View Full Version : Matt Riddle Explains Why He Wants To Break & Retire Brock Lesnar

Kemo
05-31-2019, 08:47 PM
WWE NXT star Matt Riddle has once again called out former WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar for a showdown inside of the squared circle.

This isn’t the first or likely last time that Riddle will challenge “The Beast” to a match under the WWE banner. He did so yet again when talking with The New York Post to promote the NXT TakeOver: XXV event on Saturday.

During this interview, he was asked why retiring Lesnar is important to him. This is is where he noted that it was a goal of his once he saw Lesnar beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania 30 to break Taker’s winning streak at the show.

That’s when Lesnar solidified himself in WWE history just by doing that. He also doesn’t like seeing someone bully other stars from Day 1 as he hates bullies, which is why he competed in MMA.

“And honestly, I want to break him. I want to break him and show the world him break and I want to beat him and I want to be the one because I think I’m the only one who can carry what he’s done and not like he’s carried it but in a better way.”

At the NXT TakeOver: XXV event, Riddle will take on Roderick Strong in a singles match.