PDA

View Full Version : Ryback Comments On Saying “F You” To WWE, Wrestling Again, & more…

Kemo
06-06-2019, 12:15 AM
At one point, Ryback was one of the hottest pro-wrestlers in the world. The 37-year-old left WWE in 2016 and has since been vocal in his criticisms of his former employer.

Ryback sat down for an interview with Chris Van Vliet and spoke on quitting WWE, his thoughts on AEW, and if he plans to get back into wrestling.

“I told them f**k you, take me off TV and I left,” Ryback said on leaving WWE. “I walked out of St. Louis and I went home. They tried to stop my pay and they weren’t going to pay me while I rode out my contract so I went on injury pay and got my ear and nose fixed and they paid me all the way up until my contract expired on August 8th I believe.”

Ryback also spoke during the interview about trying to be more positive on social media and said that is working out much better for him.

Mmk1EhtUIOY

He also spoke about what being booked to lose frequently was like in his final stretch with the company.

“You can only do what they tell you to go out and do. People that say ‘Oh you lost the big one’ no, I won. I played the role. You don’t say to an actor because he got killed in a scene that he lost or that he was a loser. Pro wrestling is the exact same thing as far as that goes it’s just portrayed a little differently.”