PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio Shares Timeframe For His Return From Injury

Kemo
06-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Rey Mysterio shared some good news on his recovery from a recent injury that he suffered.

Mysterio suffered an injury (separated an acromioclavicular joint in his shoulder) during his match against Samoa Joe where he won the WWE United States Title at the WWE Money In The Bank pay-per-view event in Hartford, CT.

While doing a recent interview with Wrestling Inc, the future WWE Hall of Famer revealed that his timeframe for a return to in-ring action would be later this month or in early July.

“That has put me on the bench, so I’ve been doing some PRP and slight rotation movements. I’m trying to see if I could get back in possibly late June or July.”

It’s a shame that Mysterio suffered an injury in this match as it was a memorable night for the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion as he became a Grand Slam Champion.

Earlier this month, Mysterio vacated the title on RAW and Joe was later granted the champion. With a quick turnaround, WWE could continue the feud between Mysterio and Joe for the title when he returns to in-ring action.

Time will tell how WWE handles the booking of Mysterio when he comes back.