PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Describes Her Experience In Saudi Arabia

Kemo
06-20-2019, 06:15 PM
Alexa Bliss has been drinking a lot of coffee on WWE programming these days. The 27-year-old had been rumored to wrestle Natalya on the recent Super ShowDown event in Saudi Arabia, though the match was ultimately not given approval. Bliss spoke to TV Insider recently about the experience.

“I didn’t really know what to expect in Saudi Arabia,” Bliss said. “I knew it wasn’t going to be like Abu Dhabi. It’s very interesting to see how everything is over there. We had fun.”

Bliss also spoke about her experiences with Natalya visiting a children’s hospital in the country.

“When Nattie and I got to interact with kids in the hospital, they knew who we were. They know the product. The show itself was awesome. It was actually a really good experience,” Bliss continued.

Bliss continued to talk about her experiences hosting “A Moment of Bliss.” She said that the gimmick of her drinking coffee was not planned.

“I knew I was going to be ringside for a particular match and look disinterested, so I just brought my coffee with me. It became a thing after that because I just stood ringside drinking my coffee. Nobody really has stood ringside drinking coffee, so I thought when I go backstage Vince [McMahon] would either like it or fire me. They ended up liking it.”