PDA

View Full Version : Matt Riddle Continues To Want To Retire Brock Lesnar, Considers Match A “Passing Of The Torch”

Kemo
06-23-2019, 07:44 PM
Matt Riddle continues to lobby for a matchup against former WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar.

It’s no secret that Riddle wants the opportunity not only to wrestle but retire, “The Beast Incarnate.”

In an interview with RondaRousey.com, he spoke more about his ambitions to be the man to defeat Lesnar once and for all.

When asked if he had a timetable for retiring Brock, Riddle replied, “You know, I feel you just have to look into his contract. Whenever he does it. I think of it as more of a passing of the torch. And the thing is, it’s like one of those things, I feel like it would be a good way to go out. And I feel like, if it’s going to be anybody…if he’s going to have his last match with anybody…if Ric Flair had his with Shawn Michaels in WWE, I don’t know why [Brock Lesnar] couldn’t have his with me. I think it would be good.”

“The Original Bro” recently broadcast some harsh criticism aimed directly at Goldberg. This came following the Hall Of Famer’s matchup against The Undertaker at Super ShowDown. Riddle was critical of Goldberg, calling him “terrible” before explaining that all he does is hurt people in the ring.