PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Responds To Jon Moxley’s Comments, WWE Critics

Kemo
06-25-2019, 06:47 PM
Recently, Seth Rollins has been defensive on behalf of WWE against the promotion’s critics. Up until now most of the Universal Champions comments had been made on social media but he recently sat down with SI.com and went into further detail regarding WWE’s critics and comments made by Jon Moxley.

“You can only sit back and read people bashing something you love for so long and sit there and take it and try to take the high road, so to speak,” Rollins said. “I’m real proud of what I do every single week, not just Mondays, but every single Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, really. I’m real proud of what I do and what our crew does and the effort they put forward.”

Rollins was also asked about comments the former Dean Ambrose made on Talk is Jericho and other podcasts.

“Ambrose can do what he wants. He’s a big boy. He’s got his big boy pants on, he can go out there and say whatever he wants, but the bottom line is not everyone is equipped to handle the riggers of the WWE and the schedule and how it affects you mentally and emotionally,” Rollins continued. “Ambrose gave everything he had to the company for the entire time he was here. He put his heart and soul into the travel and the schedule and the injuries and the work in the ring and all that stuff, but at the end of the day, he took his ball and he went home or he went elsewhere, at least.”

Rollins would continue to talk about comments the wrestler now known as Jon Moxley made after leaving the company earlier this year.

“I think it’s a little presumptuous of him to get on a podcast and talk down about the company that gave him such opportunities, and he referenced some of those, he did talk about how he was thankful for the time he spent here and the fact that he was able to learn, meet his wife and all that good stuff.”

When asked, Rollins confirmed that he has not spoken to Moxley recently.

“No. And I don’t need to,” Rollins responded when asked if he’s spoke to Moxley about his comments. “Like I said, he’s grown man. He’s got his big boy pants on. He can do whatever he wants to do, he can say whatever he wants to say, he filled his contractual obligations here and there’s nothing but mutual love and respect for him.”