PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Comments On Paul Heyman’s New Role

Kemo
06-28-2019, 02:37 PM
News that Paul Heyman will be the new Executive Director of WWE RAW might not be welcomed by current Universal champion, Seth Rollins. Heyman’s client, Brock Lesnar, has been involved in a rivalry with Rollins for much of the year.

Rollins had the following to say when asked on Twitter if he felt Heyman’s appointment was fair and if he would request a transfer to Smackdown.

A) it’s not fair. B) I won’t be requesting any such switch. C) Heyman is well aware of what happens if you try and cross me. And if he isn’t, all he has to do is consult his client. Because that guy knows first hand what it’s like to take a beating from me.

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) June 28, 2019

Rollins also had the following to say in regards to Eric Bischoff’s new role in WWE:

The Bisch is back!! #teamwwe

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) June 27, 2019

In reality, Paul Heyman has praised Seth Rollins publicly on multiple occasions. At a live version of the “Cheap Heat” podcast held last summer, Heyman was asked who he felt WWE’s next big rebel was and answered he felt it is Rollins.

“Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins, because he continuously comes up with moves that are politically incorrect and they have to tell him to stop doing them but they become so popular that they end up saying to him ‘alright go ahead, we’ll deal with it, go do it,’” said Heyman.

“It’s because he’s innovative and he rebels against the system that tries to be politically correct and he continues to be politically incorrect and when he came up with the saying of ‘Burn it Down,’ he was being honest about what he thought would be the constraints of what was being put on him, that he’s going to break through that and do things his way and innovate a style that you can only see in a Seth Rollins match.”