PDA

View Full Version : Former NXT Star Zeda Zhang Sends Message To Promoters False Advertising Her

Kemo
06-29-2019, 08:12 PM
Former WWE NXT star and 2017 Mae Young Classic competitior Zeda Zhang sent a message to wrestling promoters who false advertise her on their shows.

In a post on her Instagram, Zhang sent a stern warning to the promoters who lie about her making an appearance on their show. Zeda posted the following message:

“PSA: For the promoters who false advertise and say I am on their show… You look dumb AF. I will call your ass out on all my social media so all the many wrestling fans will see you are a scam. To the fans: If I don’t post it on my social media, it is probably fake.”

Zhang was signed in 2017 to NXT under the ring name Zeda. She made her wrestling debut on May 13, 2017. She was eliminated in the first round of the Mae Young Classic by Shayna Baszler. She made a few appearances for NXT until she was released from her contract on June 2, 2018. Since then she has been competing on the independent circuit in Florida, China, and Singapore.