PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Talks About Charlotte Dating Andrade

Kemo
07-03-2019, 05:35 PM
“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair’s daughter Charlotte confirmed her relationship with Andrade at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony earlier this year. Ric Flair recently appeared on the WINCLY podcast and spoke in regards to his feelings about the 29-year-old tranquilo Superstar who is currently dating his daughter.

“I think [Andrade] is fantastic. He is unique in how he can be a heavyweight but he can also work with Rey Mysterio,” Flair said on the show. “He is a phenomenal athlete, and not only that, he’s a very nice person, #1, and a very classy guy. I’ve talked to Michael Hayes, I’ve talked to Hunter – they get how good he is.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-UjylzWkAE8Woj.jpg

Andrade lost an Intercontinental title match to Finn Balor at Super ShowDown. He defeated Apollo Crews last night on Smackdown.

“(Andrade’s) working hard at it, so, he’s a phenomenal tool for Eric (Bischoff) to have on the SmackDown crew,” Flair continued. “I think in terms of in-ring work, he’s one of the top two, or three, or four guys in the company. Because when I factor that, I take size into consideration. There’s nothing Rey can’t do that Andrade can’t do, and Andrade is 220 lbs.”