PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Injured, Pulled From WWE Live Event

Kemo
07-09-2019, 10:14 PM
WWE Champion Kofi Kingston is dealing with an undisclosed injury. At WWE’s live event last night in Glenn Falls, New York an announcement was made that Kingston would not wrestle on the show due to injury.

Kofi is said to have been in attendance at the show and threw pancakes to the crowd but he did not wrestle. Kingston did wrestle on WWE’s live event on July 6th in Utica.

There is no word on the nature or extent of Kofi’s injury. He is scheduled to defend his WWE Championship this weekend at Extreme Rules against Samoa Joe.

Kingston recently spoke with media in Saudi Arabia about wanting to face the best of the best as champion.

“I want to to go up against the best. Everybody. I want to go up against everybody, that’s why you saw me on RAW telling Brock Lesnar to cash in his briefcase on me,” Kingston said. “And a lot of people are like, ‘Don’t do that because Brock, whoever he cashes the briefcase on…he’s automatically going to win!’ I want to be the best WWE Champion that I can possibly be, and the only way I can do that is by beating the best, so I will not shy away from Brock Lesnar.”