PDA

View Full Version : Batista Names Charlotte Flair As Next WWE Star Who Could Succeed In Hollywood

Kemo
07-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Former WWE Champion Batista was recently interviewed by WrestlingNewsCo where he spoke about a wide range of topics including who he thinks is the next WWE star that could make it big at acting in Hollywood.

This is where he named former WWE RAW and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair. “Ashley [Charlotte] Flair [has what it takes to make it in Hollywood].”

He would elaborate by stating that he didn’t start out with the goal of becoming a big star in Hollywood. Instead, he thinks it comes down to a personal and natural process that a person has to go through before they figure out their goals in acting.

He stated that it’s not advice to Flair but rather just the way that he started in the film industry.

“I didn’t really want to be a movie star, but that was my road so I don’t know. It’s an individual thing,” Batista stated.

Batista is staying busy with his schedule in Hollywood as he has been part of some big films such as Drax in Avengers: Endgame. His latest films include Stuber and My Spy that are slated to be released in July and August.

b3gxMEbyBvM

Will
07-16-2019, 02:14 AM
No way. Flair looks too much like a man to be a hollywood star. Plus she has no control over the volume of her voice. listening to her try and cut a promo is like listening to a deaf person reading a script.