PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch On Dusty Rhodes’ Last Words To Her

Kemo
07-14-2019, 04:52 PM
Becky Lynch has talked openly about Dusty Rhodes’ contribution in her career and how it was Rhodes who saved her from getting released from NXT when she was on the verge of getting fired.

During her recent interview with Fair Game, the Raw Women’s Champion talked about a number of things and she also revealed what were Dusty’s last words to her.

Per Lynch, she was driving Dusty mad by boring him with her talk and Rhodes’ last words to her were ‘shut up, Becky’, which according to the former NXT Star, were perfect last words from the wrestling legend:

“His last words to me, I was probably driving him mad by talking his ear off, and he goes, ‘Shut up Becky’, I was like, ‘That’s the perfect last words’. There’s no better last words that I’d like to have from Dusty Rhodes.”

Elsewhere in the interview, the current Champion also claimed that if she got the chance she would have cried and thanked Dusty Rhodes because she doesn’t know if she would have a job if it wasn’t for him.

Becky Lynch is currently scheduled to team up with the Universal Champion Seth Rollins to face the team of Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans at Sunday’s Extreme Rules PPV.

You can check out her full interview in the video below:

Jvre7vcL9O4