PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins On Wrestling Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam, Interesting Randy Orton Stat

Kemo
07-17-2019, 12:59 AM
Seth Rollins has given his reaction to wrestling Brock Lesnar yet again for the WWE Universal Title. He earned the opportunity for this rematch at the SummerSlam pay-per-view event on Monday’s Raw.

Rollins beat Roman Reigns, Baron Corbin, Cesaro, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton, and SmackDown Tag Team Champion Big E in a Cross Brand All-Star Battle Royal on Monday’s Raw.

Rollins took to his official Twitter account where he wrote, “Its been my mission since Rumble to bring that title back to Raw and to the live events every week..and to defend it with passion. Lesnar is my Everest, and with your support….at Summerslam I reach the summit.”

Speaking of the Cross Brand All-Star Battle Royal, WWE’s Stats & Info Twitter account shared an interesting note on Randy Orton.

That stat was the fact that this match marked the first time since 2015 that Orton worked a match on the flagship show of the company as he has been used on SmackDown Live over the course of time. You can see WWE’s tweet with the stat here:

This is @RandyOrton's 1st match on #RAW since October of 2015

In July of '04 (exactly 15 years ago), Orton won a 20-man Battle Royal on @WWE #RAW to become #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title. Tonight, he enters another battle royal, trying to be top contender yet again

— WWE Stats & Info (@WWEStats) July 16, 2019

8zFzj6N-1wM