PDA

View Full Version : R-Truth Defends 24/7 Title Against Hurricane Helms & Drake Maverick

Kemo
07-21-2019, 04:18 PM
WWE 24/7 champion R-Truth was a guest recently on IGN Live during the San Diego Comic-Con. As he is the 24/7 champion, however, Truth needed to be on his guard at all times during the convention. Naturally, a comic book-inspired wrestler in Hurricane Helms would challenge Truth for the title at Comic-Con.

Truth was being interviewed about being the 24/7 champion when Hurricane showed up. The champion didn’t believe Hurricane was the real version at first, however, saying he looked a little “too thick.”

Hurricane tried a quick roll-up but Truth kicked out. This led to Drake Maverick in a banana costume attempting the same thing but was also unsuccessful. Maverick then apologized to the crew from IGN and proceeded to chase after Truth.
R-Truth 24/7 Championship

Truth might have to defend the title against some returning legends this Monday on RAW. The man who introduced the title back in May, Mick Foley, hinted that he’s coming to take the title back on Monday.

I’m not coming back to #RAW just for the sake of coming back. I’m coming back to bring my baby home! #RAWReunion

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) July 20, 2019

Truth is now officially a 9x WWE 24/7 champion and has held the title for a combined 46 days. Drake Maverick is a 2x champion having held the title for 16 days. Nobody else has held the title for longer than a few hours.

EUiqjacm2lI