PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin Thinks Ric Flair Is The GOAT

Kemo
07-24-2019, 12:54 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin did a brief interview with TMZ Sports earlier this week to promote the WWE RAW Reunion special where he spoke about his belief that fellow pro wrestling legend Ric Flair is the great wrestler of all-time in his opinion.

This isn’t the first time that Austin has made his opinion known as he did so prior to interviewing flair on an episode of his podcast where Austin pitched his case as to why Flair should be considered the greatest of all time [GOAT] in the world of pro wrestling.

“He’s the absolute greatest of all-time to ever lace up a pair of boots, and the greatest world champ of all-time.”

He also gave praise to former WWE Champion Hulk Hogan as he noted that Hogan was such a huge name in his right with putting wrestling on the map but he noted that Flair is someone he holds near and dear to him.

”I’ve been down in the dumps too and I’ve had guys reach out to me and it’s helped me out when I’ve been in a bad time. So, any kind of support that I can be there for Ric, I’m glad. I’m proud to be his friend, a close friend.

And, I wish him nothing but the best. He’s a very special human being. They broke the mold when they made that guy.”

yRkN406vGvc