PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles On What It’s Like To Turn Heel Again

Kemo
07-26-2019, 05:15 AM
After spending more than 2 years as one of the top babyfaces of WWE, AJ Styles returned to being a heel recently when he reformed the Club and attacked Ricochet.

During a recent interview with Sporting News, the former World Champion talked about this turn and other things including the Raw Reunion, legends he wanted to meet and more.

While discussing his heel turn, The Phenomenal One was asked what it was like to show his villainous side again and replying to it, the former TNA Star said that change is good:

“I think change is good. We have to build Superstars and that’s what we’re trying to do. The best way to build a Superstar is you have to have good heels to do it. I think Anderson and Gallows and myself are more than capable of helping build Superstars. I’m not saying that we’ll always be the bad guys, but for right now, that is what is needed.”

Later in the interview, AJ also talked about Paul Heyman being appointed the Executive Director of Raw and said that he has always been a fan of the former ECW Owner.

Per Styles, Heyman is a mastermind who can hide performers’ weaknesses and exploit their strengths and it’s just unbelievable how good he is at doing this.

Apart from this, AJ Styles also talked about his decision to re-sign with WWE, bringing the Club back together and more.