PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Talks About How Winning The WWE Championship Has Changed His Life

Kemo
07-26-2019, 10:06 PM
Kofi Kingston was in attendance during Comic-Con International in San Diego. While there, the WWE Champion was interviewed by Noelle Foley for Ringside Collectibles.

During their conversation, Kingston reflected on how becoming the WWE Champion has changed his life.

“Things are a lot more busy, and I say this a lot, but busy in the best way possible,” he said. “A lot more interviews, a lot more signings, just a lot more things to do. But this is what we wanted.”

He said it was an honor to represent the “highest level of wrestling,” reflecting that becoming champion had always been a dream of his before highlighting how much he loves providing inspiration for people who didn’t believe such an accomplishment was possible.

“Everybody is going through things in life that they don’t know if they can do it or not, y’know? And I’m living, breathing proof that you can do it if you’re willing to work hard. Work as hard as you can. It might take you a little while to do it, but it can happen. So I take a lot of pride in being that dude.”

Kofi Kingston’s journey to the championship famously took him 11 years. He won the WWE Champion from Daniel Bryan back in April at WrestleMania 35.