PDA

View Full Version : Maria Kanellis Missed 205 Live Due To Hospitalization

Kemo
07-28-2019, 04:05 AM
Maria Kanellis has revealed that she, unfortunately, spent Tuesday in the emergency room of Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota, Florida.

The Superstar shared that she had been having difficulty with her second pregnancy, resulting in her confinement to the hospital.

In an Instagram post featuring the hospital, Maria wrote that “Baby number 2 is giving me a run for my money.” She divulged she had been suffering from acute vomiting, a headache, and dehydration, with bouts of throwing up between 6am to 3pm.

“I have never missed a day at WWE that wasn’t planned for in advance. But yesterday I was forced to stay away. It was a wild day! I received fluids, nausea meds, and Tylenol. They think I had a flu bug but I am feeling much better today.”

“Baby 2 is doing good and that is what matters most. I am blessed to be pregnant and to have a beautiful 15 month old. Plus, women get pregnant all the time, work jobs, have other children, keep house, go to school, travel, have a second job, no paid maternity leave, are single, adopt, and so many other things. So, I keep things in perspective even when I have a tough day or 6 weeks…. I am still incredibly BLESSED!!!”

Maria featured in a segment belittling her husband, Mike Kanellis, in front of WWE Legends on Monday night for the RAW Reunion special.

Her full post can be read below:

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/ad19232a0bc2f1a8e09c19d2f4cdee81/5DD1D98D/t51.2885-15/e35/65964138_152121882602291_4996316428548176304_n.jpg ?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

"This is where I spent my day yesterday. Baby number 2 is giving me a run for my money. I had acute vomiting, a headache, and I was dehydrated. I threw up from 6am-3pm nonstop. I have never missed a day at WWE that wasn’t planned for in advance. But yesterday I was forced to stay away. It was a wild day! I received fluids, nausea meds, and Tylenol. They think I had a flu bug but I am feeling much better today. The nurses and doctors were fantastic and very caring. This pregnancy is definitely different from the first time. Baby 2 is doing good and that is what matters most. I am blessed to be pregnant and to have a beautiful 15 month old. Plus, women get pregnant all the time, work jobs, have other children, keep house, go to school, travel, have a second job, no paid maternity leave, are single, adopt, and so many other things. So, I keep things in perspective even when I have a tough day or 6 weeks.... I am still incredibly BLESSED!!! #secondpregnancy #12weekspregnant #seeyounextweek"