PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Isn’t Impressed With Lacey Evans’ Recent Accomplishment

Kemo
07-28-2019, 04:09 AM
Carmella isn’t impressed with Lacey Evans’ recent Instagram post.

In the post, Evans shared an image of herself showing off that she was named Best Breakout Superstar via WWE fan votes. It was accompanied with the caption: “Looooorrrddd look at me.”

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/d231b1c985e2ed3d85dda74703e0c323/5DE7CC06/t51.2885-15/e35/66494330_1060390254164829_5469317175420820320_n.jp g?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

This prompted Carmella to reply “To be fair, you’re the only new female talent that they’ve actually used all year.”

Evans, seemingly trying to take the high road, responded that her big hats help to protect her from the shade that Carmella was throwing her way. She commented she was simply minding her own business before it began to reek of "jealousy, discontent & classlessness.”

Yall smell that? I’m over here at a spa minding my own business & it starts reeking of jealousy, discontent & classlessness. swallow it, ya Nasty. #NothingButANasty #HardPillToSwallow”

Future's so bright my big hats help with shade yall ??
#BlessHerHeart

Yall smell that? I'm over here at a spa minding my own business & it starts reeking of jealousy, discontent & classlessness. swallow it, ya Nasty. #NothingButANasty #HardPillToSwallow

— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar (@LaceyEvansWWE) July 26, 2019

Neither Lacey Evans nor Carmella are currently scheduled for a matchup during WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Lacey featured in the main event of last month’s Extreme Rules show alongside partner, Baron Corbin. The two would lose to Seth Rollins and RAW Women’s Champion, Becky Lynch.

Carmella, who has been partnered with R-Truth, has been in several popular comedy segments revolving around R-Truth’s neverending pursuit for, and protection of, the 24/7 Championship.