PDA

View Full Version : Dana Brooke Wants A Chance To Face Becky Lynch

Kemo
07-28-2019, 04:14 AM
Dana Brooke has been more vocal in recent months about wanting a shot on WWE television.

Taking to her Twitter account, Brooke has once again declared her frustrations and intentions after WWE announced Alexa Bliss will wrestle Becky Lynch this Monday on RAW.

She made it clear that she wants a shot a Becky Lynch, adding that she doesn’t understand why Bliss is consistently afforded opportunities when there’s “a locker room full of women!”

The current RAW Women’s Champion saw Brooke’s exasperated message and responded with three words, loaded with recognition and praise: “You’ve earned it.”

I want a chance at @BeckyLynchWWE ! Not sure why it’s always “the goddess” ?.. give someone else a chance there is a locker room full of women! Let me show I’ve improved and I belong!

— Dana Brooke WWE (@DanaBrookeWWE) July 26, 2019

You’ve earned it.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) July 26, 2019

At one point, Brooke shared a promo segment with former WWE RAW Women’s Champion, Ronda Rousey. This led to a match where Brooke would suffer an injury, forcing her away from in-ring competition.

Although she has since featured in a few matches, Brooke has yet to enter into a long-term feud with another Superstar. She competed against Nikki Cross in a Beat the Clock challenge a few weeks ago and also competed in the Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Perhaps getting the acknowledgement and approval of “The Man” will help Dana get the opportunity she craves.