PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus To Be Interviewed By Jerry Lawler On Smackdown

Kemo
07-28-2019, 04:16 AM
Trish Stratus will be on Smackdown this Tuesday night from Memphis. Stratus will be a guest on a special edition of Jerry Lawler’s interview segment, “the King’s Court.” News of Trish’s appearance on Smackdown this week comes on the heels of reports she will face Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam in her hometown of Toronto.

Trish and Lita also recently announced a set of action figures. The “Team Bestie” figures were revealed at the San Diego Comic Con.

http://www.trishstratus.com/news/upload/1749.jpg

Flair cut a promo last Tuesday on Smackdown and demanded she receive a match at SummerSlam.

“I demand to be at SummerSlam,” Charlotte Flair said during her promo on Tuesday. “And my opponent will be better than Ember Moon and I’m going to prove why I am the greatest female Superstar of all time.”

Other matches announced for Tuesday’s Smackdown include Xavier Woods & Big E going up against Elias and Drew McIntyre. Finn Balor is also scheduled to face Dolph Ziggler.

Many on the Smackdown roster are in Nashville tonight for the WWE Network Smackville special tonight as well.