PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hall Reflects On Favorite Backstage Moment During RAW Reunion

Kemo
07-30-2019, 05:11 PM
Scott Hall recently joined friend, and former nWo stablemate, Sean Waltman on the latter’s podcast, X-Pac 12360.

The two discussed last week’s RAW Reunion special as Hall reflected on his favorite backstage moment.

“My favorite part of the whole experience was sitting in what they call ‘the legends lounge and just hearing the guys talk and laugh,” Hall said.

“I feel that the wrestling business today is so politically correct that even when the performers talk to each other, they’re real guarded with what they say. […] But in the Legend’s Lounge, a bunch of old-timers like us that came up in a different era when you could talk to a guy using colorful language. It didn’t mean you didn’t like them, it’s just how guys communicated. It’s really fun to hear,” he explained.

One of the former Superstars in attendance was “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair. Hall commented on how, since Flair’s multiple health scares, it appears as though Ric looks at life differently.

“Being around Ric Flair these days—it’s always enjoyable, but these last few days—I am not putting words in his mouth but just my take on it: since he had that major health scare, he looks at life differently now.”

“It’s not like he didn’t enjoy life before, but he is completely cool with the point that it might end tomorrow, so I am going to enjoy every moment of every day. And when you’re around somebody like that, it’s kinda fun.”

Hall and Waltman also discussed wanting to put over younger WWE Superstars during their RAW Reunion segment—a wish that was supposedly overruled.

pG5PzA9hJ4A