PDA

View Full Version : Lacey Evans Lashes Back At Alundra Blayze

Kemo
07-30-2019, 05:14 PM
The online feud between Lacey Evans and Alundra Blayze doesn’t seem to be calming down any time soon.

After sniping at one another via Twitter following Blayze’s appearance on last week’s RAW Reunion special, things have only gotten more personal, with Blayze seemingly lobbying for a match between the two of them at SummerSlam.

Writing to her followers, Blayze claimed that SummerSlam needed another “legend vs current talent match” before asking who they would like to see.

Evans responded:

“I volunteer to rip you out of your retirement home and make you choke on your words.

Legend or not..you’re disrespectful, swollen headed nasty that has it coming.

Talk about my family again….. I’ll lose this career gladly waving goodbye with your blood on my hands. #Shoot”

Blayze replied:

“And then we have this… disgruntled Youngin wanting to continue to ride on the coattails of a Hall of Famer. #letsfight PS how is that wonderful family of yours”

This all began Evans’ initial tweet that read “Legends = Yesterday’s nasties.”

Taking issue with this, Blayze brought Lacey’s family into their argument.

She wrote about how Evans “failed in the military” before targeting her for living in a trailer and dragging her husband and kid around.

This prompted Evans to respond:

“Shootin’ the real shots? I musta got under your wrinkly skin. Bless her heart. I’m typing this 8 years honorably discharged from serving our country while in said trailer, over looking lots of land, and $$ in the bank. As far as my family goes hubby gets it every night & baby is happy.”