PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Discusses Never Being Able To Wrestle Again

Kemo
07-31-2019, 02:40 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan was recently a guest on the Steve Austin Show podcast hosted by “Stone Cold” where he spoke about a wide range of topics including his history of surgeries.

Hogan opened up on the surgeries and health issues that he has had over the years. This is where the pro wrestling legend talked about why he will never wrestle again.

Hogan talked about how he went in for one back surgery but it turned into having nine back surgeries. Once he did one surgery, it was “game over” for him.

“I was hoping that if they cut on my back one time, I’d have the fusion like Shawn Michaels and I could keep going.” The doctors wanted him to try everything else first, which he did.

He recalled going to a place called Laser Spine where they cut him six times and they basically took him out of the game as they cut too much bone away. “Things went awry after the first six surgeries and then the last three surgeries.”

Hulk Hogan Talks Vince Sr. Firing Him For Filming Rocky III

Hogan added that he was down for about a year and a half. “I can’t wrestle again, but I’m really cool other than this darn arthritis kicking in and I’m gonna be 66 years old in a week.”

Hogan has been a household name in the world of professional wrestling for decades now. He has wrestled some of the biggest names in the history of pro wrestling.

Although he has a long-lasting relationship with the company, there have been some hiccups between the two sides throughout the years. After being away from WWE for a few years, he is back in the family.