PDA

View Full Version : Taz Grants Dominik Dijakovic Permission To Use The Tazmission

Kemo
07-31-2019, 04:08 PM
We previously reported on NXT Superstar Dominik Dijakovic seeking permission to use the Tazmission as a new finisher.

At the time, Taz rejected the idea, even agreeing with a fan on Twitter who claimed that big men shouldn’t use submissions to finish matches.

In an update to this story, the ECW Original has now confirmed he communicated privately with Dijakovic and has subsequently given him the “nod” to begin using the maneuver, calling Dominik a talented Superstar with a bright future.

“Just to wrap up yesterday topic. I DID reach out to @DijakovicWWE via DM and we communicated several times privately yesterday…I DID give him the nod with him using the Tazmission. He is a talented guy with a bright future, best of luck to him!”

Dijakovic uploaded another tweet, this one accompanied with a gif of him performing the Tazmission during an NXT show.

“Nobody will beat me. Nobody will survive.
Feast Your Eyes on the Tazmission.”

His initial tweet, requesting Taz’s permission read:

“Hello @OfficialTAZ, do you mind if I start using your Tazmission hold on WWE programming and events to defeat my opponents? I have found it to be a very effective maneuver. Thank you.”

The NXT Superstar eventually deleted the tweet, but not before Taz responded. He explained that, although he appreciated Dominik’s request, he did care, and that using a public forum like Twitter wasn’t the “right way for this discussion to happen.”

I actually care very much, I appreciate you asking me.

On twitter in a public forum is not the right way for this discussion to happen. Privately is the proper way.

— TAZ (@OfficialTAZ) July 29, 2019