PDA

View Full Version : Bully Ray Comments On Brock Lesnar’s Destruction Of Seth Rollins

Kemo
07-31-2019, 04:09 PM
Brock Lesnar decimated Seth Rollins during this past Monday’s episode of Monday Night RAW.

“The Beast Incarnate” interrupted Rollins’ match against Dolph Ziggler, leaving Rollins needing medical attention. However, while strapped to a stretcher inside an ambulance, Lesnar would reappear and continue his vicious assault.

On an episode of SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio, Bully Ray argued that the segment would have been better if Rollins had someone by his side. Namely his girlfriend, Becky Lynch.

“Where was Becky?” he asked. “If we take a look at this in a quote-unquote real life and how real people react, if they would have just had Becky go in the ambulance with Seth—she didn’t have to get in, but she should have been the last person that Seth saw before the doors closed, and then Becky walks off out of the shot…Now, as a viewer, when Brock stops the ambulance and continues to destroy Seth, now in my mind I’m like, ‘Alright, well Becky thinks he’s okay, cause she thinks the ambulance left already.'”

Bully Ray continued, “That’s not the case, Becky would have saw everything. So, not only am I confused as to why she wasn’t there for her man when he was getting loaded in the ambulance, I wanna know why she wasn’t there for her man when he was getting his ass annihilated. Even the most non-confrontational people in the world will put their body on the line and sacrifice themselves to help a loved one, right?”

He stated that either Becky Lynch or Roman Reigns should have been involved in the segment, given their personal relationships with the former WWE Universal Champion.