PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Shares Timeframe For When He’ll Stop Working Full-Time WWE Schedule

Kemo
08-01-2019, 01:55 AM
Roman Reigns is making the media rounds to promote the new “Hobbs and Shaw” movie.

“The Big Dog” recently spoke with TMZ Sports. During the interview, Reigns commented on his future with WWE. This is where he noted that he’s still in love with the ring and holding it down for RAW and SmackDown.

Reigns brought up how while he thinks it’s really neat to have many opportunities, but he still loves being physical in the ring. Regarding his future as an active WWE star, while working a full-time schedule, it all comes down to his health and how he’s feeling.

“I’m still a young man, I’m 34, I still have a few more years in me.”

Reigns continued by stating that he thinks he’s at the prime of his athletic career and if he can handle it in the ring, then he’s willing to do it.

The Rock Discusses Picking Roman Reigns For “Hobbs & Shaw” Role

“I think I can hold this schedule for at least 5 more years of being full-time. Eventually, it’s gonna have to be time to rest my body.”

This is a spin-off film of the Fast & Furious series that is set to be released in theaters for fans to watch around the world on August 2nd.

WWE presents the SummerSlam pay-per-view event on Sunday, August 11, 2019 in Toronto, Ontario at the Scotiabank Arena. As of this writing, Reigns doesn’t have an opponent at the show but WWE did tease by doing an angle that one WWE star tried to push over some production equipment on him during Tuesday’s SmackDown Live.

The video is timestamped for his comments above, which you can see here:

bLsetQmZobs